The first step is removing the stainless steel backing of the Apple AirTag. Don't worry! This is super simple. The process is a lot like opening a child-proof pill bottle.
- Gently press the stainless steel backing of your Apple AirTag.
- As you are applying pressure to the steel backing of the AirTag, rotate the AirTag backing counterclockwise until it stops rotating.
- Separate the backing from the AirTag.
This part is as simple as it gets. In two easy steps, replace the old battery. Here's how:
- Remove the old battery.
- Replace the old battery with your new CR2032 battery.
The only thing to be mindful of here is that the positive side of the battery is facing you. When the AirTag's new battery is positioned correctly, the AirTag will make a confirmation chime.
Now that your AirTag battery is replaced with a new one, it's time to put the steel backing back onto the AirTag.
- Align the steel backing with the AirTag. There are three indentations or tabs that need to match up with the AirTag backing.
- Rotate the steel backing clockwise until it no longer rotates.
With the excitement of Apple's new Apple AirTag, and the current GPS products like Tile Mate that are already on the market, everyone is wondering if the new Apple AirTag is better than previous trackers and what GPS tracker is best for them to track their personal, losable items. There are many commonalities and only a few differences between the Apple AirTag, the Tile Mate, and even the Tile Pro that are relevant when making a decision on which to purchase. Tracking your luggage, purses, wallet, keys, or other personal items should be easy, making your life more convenient and saving you the trouble of worrying about losing important personal items. Buying a GPS tracker to track those items should be just as convenient and should take into consideration your personal needs, current products, the compatibility of those products with your tracker, tech specs, and cost. Basically, the GPS tracker you chose should track what you need to be tracked, be compatible with your current products, be compatible with those products, that be in your price range!