To reset the router using the web interface, you will need a computer or tablet connected to the Belkin device.
- Open any browser you like (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- In the address bar, go to
http://192.168.2.1. This is the default IP address for Belkin devices. If your router has a unique IP address, use it instead.
- Log in to your Belkin router. By default, you can log in by leaving the password field blank. For help with this step, visit our guide on how to log in to a Belkin router.
- In the Utilities section, go to Restore Factory Defaults.
- Clicking Restore defaults will factory reset the device.
In most cases, you can reset your router with the reset button.
- Locate the Reset button on your router. Most Belkin routers have a factory reset button on the back. If you can't find it, check online for a diagram of your router model.
- Press and hold the Reset button for at least 15 seconds. This will initiate the factory reset. It may take a couple of minutes for the reset to complete.
Series: BelkinBelkin Router Login
Show all in the Belkin series