You can both copy and paste using the keyboard on your Chromebook.
- Highlight the text you need to copy.
- Hold down Ctrl and press C to copy the text.
- Hold Ctrl again and press V to paste the text. If you would like to paste it without links and formatting, press Ctrl + Shift + V.
You can also copy and paste text using the "right-click" menu.
- Highlight the text you want to copy.
- If you're using a mouse, right-click on the text. Touchpad users can tap the touchpad with two fingers or hold the Alt key when clicking to open the menu. Click Copy.
- To paste the text, open the "right-click" menu again and choose Paste.
Looking for the scoop on copying and pasting between Apple devices?
Being able to create tab groups in Google Chrome is great, but being able to save them for the next time you open Chrome is even better.