You can both copy and paste using the keyboard on your Chromebook.
- Highlight the text you need to copy.
- Hold down Ctrl and press C to copy the text.
- Hold Ctrl again and press V to paste the text. If you would like to paste it without links and formatting, press Ctrl + Shift + V.
You can also copy and paste text using the "right-click" menu.
- Highlight the text you want to copy.
- If you're using a mouse, right-click on the text. Touchpad users can tap the touchpad with two fingers or hold the Alt key when clicking to open the menu. Click Copy.
- To paste the text, open the "right-click" menu again and choose Paste.