You can manage all pop-ups as a whole or address the rules for individual websites. Here's how you can go about adjusting universal pop-up settings.
- Launch Chrome and open the menu in the upper-right corner using the icon that looks like three dots.
- Click Settings.
- Look under Privacy and Security then go to Site Settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects to adjust the settings. You can either allow or block pop-ups by default.
You can easily block pop-ups for a specific website in Chrome.
- Launch Chrome and open the menu in the upper-right that looks like three dots.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Privacy and Security, select the Site Settings option.
- Go to Pop-ups and redirects.
- Look for the website you want to block pop-ups for under the Allow column. Click the icon that looks like three dots and choose Block.
If a website you currently have loaded has blocked pop-ups, you can choose to allow them.
- Load the web page in Chrome. Click on the icon in the address bar for blocked pop-ups.
- Using the menu that appears, you can temporarily or permanently allow pop-ups from the domain.