You can manage all pop-ups as a whole or address the rules for individual websites. Here's how you can go about adjusting universal pop-up settings.
- Launch Chrome and open the menu in the upper-right corner using the icon that looks like three dots.
- Click Settings.
- Look under Privacy and Security then go to Site Settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects to adjust the settings. You can either allow or block pop-ups by default.
You can easily block pop-ups for a specific website in Chrome.
- Launch Chrome and open the menu in the upper-right that looks like three dots.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Privacy and Security, select the Site Settings option.
- Go to Pop-ups and redirects.
- Look for the website you want to block pop-ups for under the Allow column. Click the icon that looks like three dots and choose Block.
If a website you currently have loaded has blocked pop-ups, you can choose to allow them.
- Load the web page in Chrome. Click on the icon in the address bar for blocked pop-ups.
- Using the menu that appears, you can temporarily or permanently allow pop-ups from the domain.
Being able to create tab groups in Google Chrome is great, but being able to save them for the next time you open Chrome is even better.