There are a few ways to find this screen in Firefox.
- Go to Firefox > Preferences.
- Click Extensions & Themes on the bottom left of the window.
- Click on the icon that looks like three horizontal lines in the top right of your browser.
- Click Add-ons.
- Press shift + cmd + A.
On the left-hand side, you can navigate between your installed extensions and plugins.
For each plugin or extension, you can:
- Disable it so it no longer functions in your browser (useful if you plan to enable it later).
- Remove the plugin entirely.
Now, the plugin or extension should no longer function in your Firefox browser. Should you need to reinstall it, we've got a guide on installing Firefox plugins too!