Only qualifying customers are eligible to request Disney+ access. These are the official requirements from Verizon—customers need to meet at least one.
- You have a new or existing 4G LTE unlimited wireless contract.
- You have a new or existing 5G unlimited wireless contract.
- You have Fios Home Internet.
- You have 5G Home Internet.
As long as you meet at least one of the requirements in this list, you will be eligible to request access.
If your plan is eligible (or you want to upgrade to an eligible plan), access your Verizon account on the Verizon Wireless website.
Once you've logged in, you can request Disney+.
- Visit the official Disney+ Get Started page.
- Under Already have Unlimited? click Get Disney+.