To reset the router using the web interface, you will need a computer or tablet connected to the Belkin device.
- Open any browser you like (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- In the address bar, go to
http://192.168.2.1. This is the default IP address for Belkin devices. If your router has a unique IP address, use it instead.
- Log in to your Belkin router. By default, you can log in by leaving the password field blank. For help with this step, visit our guide on how to log in to a Belkin router.
- In the Utilities section, go to Restore Factory Defaults.
- Clicking Restore defaults will factory reset the device.
Series: BelkinBelkin Router Login
Show all in the Belkin series