ASUS routers and modems can be reset to factory default settings using a web browser. You will need a device connected to the ASUS network. A computer or tablet will work fine.
- Open a web browser of your choice (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Navigate to
http://router.asus.comor use the IP address of your router in the address bar. The default IP address for ASUS devices is
- Log into your ASUS device. For help with this step, visit our guide on how to log in to an ASUS router
- Click Administration under the Advanced Settings panel.
- Go to the
- Choose Restore next to Factory default.
- Clicking OK will confirm the changes.
Series: ASUSASUS Router Login
Show all in the ASUS series