In order to close out the programs that could be conflicting with Easy Anti-Cheat, we need to open task manager.
Ctrl + Alt + Deleteto open the task manager.
Alternatively, you can right click the Windows icon.
Normally, the error violation will show you what program or software is conflicting with Easy Anti-Cheat. In the case of my error shown above, it was the LightingService.exe.
Software known to conflict with Lost Ark are:
- LightingService.exe - This is the lighting control system of your PC.
- RGB Software - iCue and ASUS AURA are some examples.
- Antivirus or Firewall - You can either temporarily disable them or add an exception in your antivirus software’s dashboard.
To close a program in task manager:
- Select the program you want in the list.
- Click the “End Task” button on the bottom of the window.
Now, you should be good to play Lost Ark! If you receive the error message again, repeat these steps based on the program confliction.
If none of this works, it’s recommended that you reinstall the game or reboot your computer.