- Google Drive: Store, access, and share your files in one secure place.
- Google Docs: Word processing for teams.
- Google Sheets: Collaborative, smart, secure spreadsheets for fast-moving organizations.
- Google Slides: Beautiful presentations created together.
- Google Meet: Secure video meetings for teams and businesses.
- Google Chat: Simplified 1:1 messaging and group collaboration.
- Google Calendar: Integrated online calendars designed for teams.
- Google Forms: Easy to create surveys and forms for teams.
- Google Sites: Effortlessly create impactful team sites.
- Google Keep: Keep organized. Capture inspiration and to-dos effortlessly.
Voice and video conferencing is limited up to 100 participants, with a maximum meeting length of 60 minutes. Compare this to their Business Standard plan which allows 150 participants, up to 24 hours long.
Only 25 users can sign up to use the same team account. However, a company can set up multiple team accounts using the same company domain.
There are no migration services available. Meaning users can’t migrate their calendars, contacts, or files; including from Exchange, Outlook and HCL notes.
Users only get 15 GB of Google Drive Storage. Keep in mind, however, that is the standard size for free personal drives anyway.
Google's been hard at work creating an all-in-one solution for business productivity that skirts the need for having lots of secondary software for teams to communicate and get things done.