If your software is bundled into a single file, you can remove it using the Trash bin.
- Make sure the program you want to remove isn't running.
- Select the program file.
- Drag the file and drop it into the Trash icon in the Dock.
- When you're ready, right click on the Trash icon, and click "Empty Trash" to permanently delete it.
The application you want to remove might be stored within a folder structure. These applications usually have an uninstaller.
- Look through the software folder until you find the uninstall script.
- Launch the uninstaller.
- When the removal process begins, follow the prompts to make sure the application is uninstalled. These prompts will vary between applications.