You have a few options when it comes to uninstalling software in Windows. This is a quick method that’s easy to get to from the Start Menu.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for Add or remove programs and launch the tool with the same name.
- Scroll through the list of software until you see Microsoft Teams and select it.
- Click uninstall.
Uninstalling Microsoft Teams is just like uninstalling most other software on macOS.
- Close Microsoft Teams.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Locate the Microsoft Teams application, and drag it into the Trash icon on your Dock OR right-click and choose Move to Trash.
For more information, check out our guide on how to uninstall apps on your Mac.
There are two ways to remove Microsoft Teams on Android.
Using the app tray:
- Open the Apps tray.
- Locate the Teams app.
- Tap and hold the icon to drag it.
- Drop the app over the Uninstall icon at the top of the screen.
Using Google Play:
- Launch Google Play.
- Search for the Teams app.
- Open the app page on the store and tap Uninstall.
Microsoft Teams is uninstalled from iOS devices like most other apps.
- Locate the Microsoft Teams app on your iOS tablet or phone.
- Tap and hold the icon for Microsoft Teams. You will see a pop-up menu appear. Keep holding the icon until the menu goes away and all of the icons wiggle.
- The app icons should now display with an
Xin the corner. Tap the X icon on the Microsoft Teams app.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.
When booting up your Windows 10 machine, you may find that Microsoft Teams is automatically launched. If you don't want Microsoft Teams to start on boot, there are a couple of ways you can stop it.