- Use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to choose a time range of data to delete.
- Check the boxes next to both Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Select the Clear data button.
If you're using the Firefox browser for Android, you can clear your cookies and cache easily within the app.
- Launch Firefox and open the main menu in the upper-right corner with three dots.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Delete browsing data
- Make sure the cookies box is selected.
- To delete the data, choose Delete browsing data.