If you've never logged in to your Xfinity router, simply follow my Xfinity router login guide. We'll summarize it here for you.
- Visit 10.0.0.1.
- As long as you haven't changed the credentials, you can use the username admin and the password password to log in.
- Go to Gateway > Connection > WiFi.
- Press EDIT next to your wireless network.
- Edit your new password. (You can change the network name too, if you wish.)
- Click SAVE SETTINGS.
If you ever forget your password, simply reset your Comcast Xfinity router.
You can easily change your Xfinity WiFi password with the Xfinity "My Account" app.
- Make sure you have the Xfinity "My Account" app downloaded to your phone.
- Open the "My Account" app.
- Log in with your Xfinity username and password.
- Select Internet.
- Select Wireless Gateway.
- Click Change WiFi settings.
- Enter a new password.
- Click Save.
Visit this guide for help logging into your Xfinity account.
Finally, you can visit your account page at the Xfinity website to change your WiFi password.
- Head over to the Xfinity "My Account" page.
- Log in to your account with your Xfinity username and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Internet.
- Click WiFi Credentials.
- Select Edit on the right-hand side of the window.
- Enter your desired WiFi password (and network name, if you wish to change that too).
- Click Save.
After a few minutes, you should have a new updated Xfinity WiFi password! Make sure to log in again.