If you're using a standard Linksys router, you can reset your WiFi password through the router.
- Access the router by opening a browser window and visiting
http://192.168.1.1in the address bar.
- Log into your router with the current username and password. Visit our guide to find more info on how to log in to a Linksys router. If you're unable to log in, you may need to reset the router to factory default settings.
- Once you've accessed the router, go to Wireless > Wireless Security. Older models will say Wireless Settings instead of Wireless Security.
- Enter a new WiFi password in the Passphrase field.
- Save the changes.
Users can change the Linksys Smart WiFi login through their Linksys cloud account.
- Log into your Linksys cloud account.
- On the left navigation pane, look under Router Settings, and select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Choose the Basic tab, and look for Wi-Fi Settings.
- Click Edit.
- On this screen, you can enter a new name and password for your WiFi network.
- To save the changes, click Apply then OK.
Series: LinksysLinksys Router Login
Show all in the Linksys series