The easiest way to get free access to Hulu is to sign up for a new account. Each new customer receives one free month of Hulu. You can cancel the service at any time during the trial.
How to get a free trial with Hulu
- Visit the official Hulu website
- Click Start Your Free Trial
- Select a plan—there's one with ads, one with no ads, and one plan that includes Live TV.
- Create your Hulu account by filling out the form on the website.
- Complete the subscription checkout process. You will need a card to register but won't be charged if you cancel the plan before the trial is over.
Qualifying Sprint customers can get free Hulu. You must have a Sprint Unlimited plan to receive the free Hulu subscription. If you're a Sprint Unlimited customer, signing up is easy.
How to get free access to Hulu with Sprint
Hulu doesn't offer a student discount, but students can receive a discount on Hulu if they're a Spotify Premium Student member.
How to get free Hulu with Spotify Premium Student
We recently covered different ways to get Disney+ for free or at a discount. One of the most enticing options includes a bundle that provides access to Disney+, ESPN, and Hulu. The package includes all three for the price of $12 per month.
How to get the Hulu, ESPN, and Disney+ bundle
- Visit the official Disney+ website.
- Select Buy Now.
- Enter your email to agree to the terms and proceed to the registration process.