Search through your Photos app on your iPhone to locate the "live" photo you wish to convert.
When scrolling through the individual photos, you'll know which are "live" because the photos will move and you'll see this icon.
Once you've selected the live photo you want to make into a regular photo:
- Click Edit at the top right to open the photo editor.
- Select the "live" photo icon in the bottom menu.
- Choose which part of the "live" photo you want to convert to a still photo by scrolling through the short video.
- Turn the photo off of "live" by clicking the "Live" photo icon at the top of the screen.
How to turn a photo back to a live photo
- Open the photo and the editor.
- Tap the "LIVE" photo button again to turn it gold and back on.