In order to check your AirPods Pro battery with a connected iPhone (which also happens to be the easiest way):
- With the AirPods Pro in their case, open your AirPods Pro case near your iPhone.
- The battery levels should pop up at the bottom of the screen.
After connecting your AirPods Pro to your Mac, you can check your AirPods Pro battery levels on the Mac by:
- Connecting the AirPods Pro to your Mac
- Clicking the Bluetooth symbol on your Mac's menu bar
- Hovering your mouse over the "AirPods Pro"
The battery levels should appear when you hover your mouse over the AirPods Pro.
We know that Apple does not like to make things easy unless you use the complete suite of Apple products. So it's no surprise that checking the battery levels of your AirPods Pro on your Android phone or device is not as easy as with an iPhone.
No fear. We'll show you how to make it nearly as easy!
- Make sure you first connect your AirPods Pro to your Android device.
- Download and install the "AirBattery" app from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, then simply open your AirPods Pro case near your Android device.
A pop up will appear that displays your AirPods Pro battery levels. The app also gives you other information about your AirPods, too, so you'll have bonus AirPods Pro information!
In this guide, we'll show you how to skip songs/tracks while listening to music or audio on your Apple AirPods Pro. As an added bonus, we'll also show you how to skip back with the force sensor.