Most Arris routers can be reset using the Reset Button.
- Locate the Reset Button on your Arris modem or router (typically found on the back of the device). If you can't find the button, search online for the router model you're using. Most router manuals have a diagram to outline each component.
- When you locate the button, press and hold it for at least 15 seconds. You may need to use a pen or paperclip to push the button.
- Wait for the reset to complete—this process can take a few minutes.
It's also possible to reset the device using the web interface.
- Log in to your Arris router or modem.
- Look for a section labeled Security or Utilities (this can vary depending on your router model).
- Choose the option to factory reset the device to default settings.
- Wait a few minutes for the reset to complete.