There's really only one way to update the firmware of the Apple AirPods Pro. And best of all, it doesn't require much more than simply connecting/syncing your AirPods Pro to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Place your AirPods Pro earbuds into their case.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open your AirPods Pro case.
- Make sure that your AirPods Pro are recognized by your device.
The update will happen automatically when Apple schedules the release for the AirPods Pro.
Make sure your AirPods Pro case is open and the earbuds are inside.
- Open your Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select General.
- Select About.
- Scroll down and select AirPods Pro.
- Check for the latest firmware version.
With college semesters approaching right around the corner, it's more important than ever to be proactive in making sure you select the right product for you.