In order for the next few steps to work, the AirPods Pro earbuds must be in the case.
Wait at least 30 seconds after placing the earbuds into the case to open the lid. Leave the lid open for the rest of the steps.
- Select your Settings app.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Scroll down to find your AirPods Pro, which will be called something like "Michael's AirPods Pro."
- Select the little blue information button on the right side of your "AirPods Pro."
- Open the lid of the AirPods Pro.
- Place your AirPods Pro case near your device.
- You should be prompted to reconnect your AirPods Pro.
- Reconnect your AirPods Pro to your device.
This will have reset your AirPods Pro completely.
In this guide, we'll show you how to skip songs/tracks while listening to music or audio on your Apple AirPods Pro. As an added bonus, we'll also show you how to skip back with the force sensor.