In order for the next few steps to work, the AirPods Pro earbuds must be in the case.
Wait at least 30 seconds after placing the earbuds into the case to open the lid. Leave the lid open for the rest of the steps.
- Select your Settings app.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Scroll down to find your AirPods Pro, which will be called something like "Michael's AirPods Pro."
- Select the little blue information button on the right side of your "AirPods Pro."
From the AirPods Pro settings screen:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click Forget This Device.
With the lid still open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for 15 seconds until the indicator light turns orange.
- Open the lid of the AirPods Pro.
- Place your AirPods Pro case near your device.
- You should be prompted to reconnect your AirPods Pro.
- Reconnect your AirPods Pro to your device.
This will have reset your AirPods Pro completely.
With college semesters approaching right around the corner, it's more important than ever to be proactive in making sure you select the right product for you.