In order for the next few steps to work, the AirPods Pro earbuds must be in the case.
Wait at least 30 seconds after placing the earbuds into the case to open the lid. Leave the lid open for the rest of the steps.
- Select your Settings app.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Scroll down to find your AirPods Pro, which will be called something like "Michael's AirPods Pro."
- Select the little blue information button on the right side of your "AirPods Pro."
From the AirPods Pro settings screen:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click Forget This Device.
With the lid still open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for 15 seconds until the indicator light turns orange.
- Open the lid of the AirPods Pro.
- Place your AirPods Pro case near your device.
- You should be prompted to reconnect your AirPods Pro.
- Reconnect your AirPods Pro to your device.
This will have reset your AirPods Pro completely.
With a superhero, futuristic theme and a focus on next generation technology, Apple WWDC22 (Worldwide Developer's Conference 2022) approached Apple's newest software and technology from the mindset of world-change, equality, and ethical impact. Introduced with the statement "Code one, code all," Apple largely focused on providing education, jobs, and equal opportunity to developers, while employing a fun superhero theme complete with Craig Federighi doing a full on superhero run and combing his hands through his hair. While WWDC22's introduction was slightly less exciting and action-packed than in previous years, it focused on big-picture issues that are indisputably more important than some flashy WWDC introduction. Don't worry, though, if you were hoping for some flashy new products to buy this Fall, you won't be disappointed. Though the Apple Summer WWDC's tend to be more about software and less about hardware, there are two new products announced that you can spend the next four months or so drooling over! If you are as eager as I am to scope out those two new, next generation products, let's get into it! Note: Not every new Apple feature is listed in this article. The purpose of this article is to give you an easy-to-read version of an otherwise long event, since I know not everyone has two hours on a Monday to watch the Apple Keynote.