The easiest way to get nearly free access to Xbox Game Pass is to sign up as a new customer. The first two weeks of Xbox Game Pass are only $1. You can always cancel before the trial is over to avoid incurring any further charges.
How to get a $1, 14-day trial
- Visit the Xbox Game Pass website.
- Click Join Now.
- Follow the prompts to select a plan and create an account.
You will be prompted for payment information. You'll only be charged the initial dollar, however, if you cancel the trial in time.
Specially marked Kellogg's products can get you free access to Xbox digital gift cards. It's a good way to save on a subscription fee—especially if these are products you would normally buy.
How to get free Xbox Game Pass with Kellogg's products
- Log into your Kellogg's Family Rewards account or register for one if you haven't already.
- Take a picture of your receipt with the eligible Kellogg's product.
- Submit the purchase information to the Kellogg's Family Rewards to redeem your Xbox gift card, which can be used toward Game Pass.
The best Game Pass deal at the moment is for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This service is usually sold for $44.99 for 3 months of access. You can get Ultimate right now for 98% off.
How to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1
- Visit the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate webpage.
- Click Join.
- Follow the prompts to create an account and sign up for a plan. You can always cancel your subscription before the next quarterly payment goes through.
This package will include three full months of unlimited access to Xbox Game Pass. It comes with an Xbox Gold membership and so much more than just a free trial to Game Pass. This is easily the best bargain of the whole list.
If you want more free stuff, check out our guides on how to get free services.