Inside, you'll find a 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 with a faster CPU than what's currently available. The Pi is integrated with the keyboard (which looks almost identical to the official Raspberry Pi keyboard by means of a custom PCB, placing ports at the edge of the keyboard.
The Raspberry Pi 400 kit includes:
- One Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- One Official Raspberry Pi Mouse
- One USB-C Power Supply
- One SD Card with Raspberry Pi OS
- One Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide
Check out our full Raspberry Pi 400 unboxing, review, and teardown video and the Raspberry Pi blog to learn more.
You may also be interested in our DIY version. Our Raspberry Pi 4 keyboard project puts a Pi 4 inside the official keyboard with a battery pack for portability.