- Make sure you have the Google Play Movies app downloaded on your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to Settings.
- Select 'AirPlay'
- Turn on AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to your Control Center
- Select your Airplay TV from the list of devices
- Open Google Play Movies and enjoy!
Please note: Your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV will need to be connected to the same WiFi network for this to work!
While the first method is a good one, this is probably the best (and easiest) way to watch Google Play movies on your Apple TV.
- Open the YouTube app on Apple TV
- Go to the My Youtube section or click on your profile icon.
- Select 'Purchases and memberships'
- There you'll find a list of purchased Google Play movies that you can stream on your TV!